International Design Center of NY, Long Island City, Queens, NYC, NY.
Black and white photo...
✎ Originally this building housed the Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company. In 1946, the Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company officially changed its name to Sunshine Biscuits, Inc. Today the company is a subsidiary of Keebler and the building, with the “IDCNY” letters on the roof (installed in 1985), is now occupied by the Long Island City Business Coalition and LaGuardia College.
✍ Pictured prior to restoration/renovation work....