The Church of St. Ignatius Loyola Main Entrance
"Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam" ("To the Greater Glory of God")
980 Park Ave., Manhattan, NYC, NY.
Full spectrum color, high definition, bracketed photo…
♰ The Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola is a Roman Catholic parish administered by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was built between 1895 & 1900 to the designs of architect J. William Schickel of Schickel and Ditmars, and dedicated on December 11, 1898. The church is constructed of American, European & African marbles. The church was declared a New York City Landmark on March 4, 1969 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 24, 1980.