big clouds

4 comments so far...

dedov June 23, 2007, 03:36 PM
Incredibly! Like Van Gog!
Rogger December 04, 2007, 01:37 PM
Gorgeous!How do you do this effect?
Daniel Isenmann December 04, 2007, 04:38 PM
It's called HDR (High Dynamic Range). There is also a photogroup here on 23:

I use the qtpfsgui tool, it's an opensource project. You can find and download it here:

Rogger December 07, 2007, 03:30 PM
thankyou...I will try!

About 23

About 23
What is 23 and who's behind the service?
Just In
Discover the world from a different angle.
Here's a crop of the latest photos from the around the world.
Search photos from users using 23
Help / Discussion
Get help or share your ideas to make 23 better
23 Blog / 23 on Twitter
Messages and observations from Team 23
Terms of use
What can 23 be used for and what isn't allowed
More services from 23
We also help people use photo sharing in their professional lives
  • Basque (ES)
  • Bulgarian (BG)
  • Chinese (CN)
  • Chinese (TW)
  • Danish (DK)
  • Dutch (NL)
  • English (US)
  • French (FR)
  • Galician (ES)
  • German (DE)
  • Italian (IT)
  • Norwegian (NO)
  • Polish (PL)
  • Portuguese (PT)
  • Russian (RU)
  • Spanish (ES)
  • Swedish (SE)

Popular photos right now