K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER
“Run for Fun with a Cause”
DETAILS: MAY 29, 2010
SM MALL of Asia Grounds
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. When is the K for K Raiser will be hels on Saturday May 29, 2010
2. Where will be the K for K Fun Raiser be held?
The K for K Fun Raiser will be held at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds .
3. How much is the registration fee include?
The fee for children 12 years old and below is 100.
The fee for adults is 250.
4. What does the registration fee include?
For children below 12 years old, the registration fee gives them a chance to join in kids’ races. For Adult registrants, they will recieve a K for K packet containing:
• A Race Number
• A K for K shirt
• A Certificate
• Sponsor Freebies
5. When can I register for the K for K Fun Raiser?
Resistration is from April 4 until May 28, 9am-5pm.
6. Where can I get my K for K packet?
You can claim your K for K packet at the Feast Valle Verde gatherings which are held every Sunday at the Valle Verde Country Club. Or you may claim your packet at the Lighthouse, 60 Chicago Street, Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City 1110 befor May 28,2010. Packets can also be claimed on May 29,2010 from 4:30-5:15am.
7. Can someone else pick up my K for K packet?
Yes, as long as you provide an authorization letter and ID to the person who’ll pick it up.
8. Can I transfer or refund my registration fee?
Registration to the K for K Fun Raiser is non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Who is organizing tje K for K Fun Raiser?
The K for K Fun Raiser is organized by Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc. Under the leadership of Bro. Bo Sanchez.
10. How far is the course?
There is a 1k, 3k and 5k course option for the regular run.
11. Who will benefit from the K for K Fun Raiser?
The beneficiaries for the K for K Fun Raiser will be the following Bo Sanchez Ministries:
• ANAWIM Lay Missions Foundation, Inc.( ALMS)- A home for the poor and adandoned elderly
• GRACE TO BE BORN, Inc.- A refuge for women in crisis.
• TAHANAN NG PAGMAMAHAL Children’s Home Inc.- an orphanage
• PAG-ASA NG PAMILYA ( Hope of the Family) Scholarship Foundation Inc.-A scholarship program for poor and deserving Students.
• SHEPHERD’S VOICE RADIO & TELEVISION Foundation, Inc. – A broadcast Organization
12. Can I help put in any way?
If you decided to join the race, you can help by finding an individual donor or company looking for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) opportunities. You may add their donation when you register.
If you want to serve during the event or want to know more how you can donate or sponsor the event, you can call (02)725-9999 or email us at the firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to signify your interest.
13. Can I just make a donation to any of the ministries instead?
Yes, yo can just make a donation to any of the beneficiaries listed above. Fore more information, Please calll (02)725-9999 or email us at email@example.com.
14. Will the event be chip timed?
No, but the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placer for the 1k,3k and 5k events for both men and women will be timed.
15. How can I be sponsor,have a booth, or insert an item in the K for K packet?
If you are interested in being on of the sponsors,inserting promotional items into our runners’ packets, or becoming a vendor, please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02)727-9999.
16. How can I buy shirts and other souvenirs from the K for K Fun Raiser?
You can buy shirts and other souvenirs on the race day.
17. My child is below 18 years old. Can he join the regular run?
Yes, Children below 18 years old can join the regular run provided that the parent or guardian signs his registration form. He will be charge the regular adult rate (P250).