Semi-crazy idea I got ('I got' because I haven't seen anyone else doing this, which somewhat surprises me...):
=== Fourth run ===
=== Second run ===
The installation is still to wobbely though and I think I'll also have to move the cam up. Also currently the pod-mount is at 79cm above ground (putting the center of the lens at some 85cm), which may present a bit of a problem. I'm going for a stearing-bar mount of sorts, which I should be able to fixate a little more.
=== First run ===
In theory not a bad idea and in all fairness, it actually did hold some merit. Initially though the camera was set for ISO 100, aperture mode and f/9 and centerweight average.
Because of the angle bracket (being old and all) the entire construction turned out a bit wobbely. A cord removed some of the wobbelyness, but not all of it, so I went for ISO 125, shutter mode and 1/200 sec. Much better. There's still some room for improvement, but for a first off it isn't bad :)
The next time I'll try with a little higher ISO-setting and I'll definitely use a lens hood of sorts. I might also try the 50mm/f1.8 lens instead, to get a more closeup line of shots.
The camera is a tad less than one metre above street level.