Convert your Dream into a Reality with Android app Development
Millions of Apple users scan the Android App Store every day in search of new and diverse apps that better cater to their needs. There is an entire generation of mobile-first users that check their phones over 75 times a day. This surge in usage has accentuated the rise in the number of apps being created by each and every Android app development company, thereby leading to a rise in sales.
A large portion of the mobile app market share is held by the Android mobile app market platform, and for good reason. Almost every Android app development company utilizes the robust and user-friendly platform to build dynamic apps with intuitive interfaces that function in a variety of sectors ranging from messaging and entertainment, to healthcare and transportation.
While the developing a mobile application for Android presents tremendous opportunities, it also poses a plethora of challenges for Android app development companies. We have listed below a series of steps for every Android development company needs to undertake to develop an effective mobile app for the platform:
- Outlining and BrainstormingIn order to come up with a stellar business app, an app configuration plan must be drawn and set in motion. At this stage, it is important to brainstorm with Android app development companies to outline new ideas or flaws in existing apps that can be utilized to make a functional application.
- ConceptualizationOnce a reliable Android app development company has been contracted, it is vital to identify the lifecycle and the environment of the app. Details such as the objective it serves, the business sector it belongs to, its geographical location, target users, and the features necessary for the pilot are organized in the form of a report that spells out the stages of roll-out, testing methods, and feedback loops in the form of quantifiable benefits of the app.
- Wireframe DesignAfter identifying the key areas this stage of development calls for, every Android app development company begins the preparation of actionable wireframes that will pronounce what the app actually does. This design mockup of the proposed app will serve as a blueprint for user functionality.
- UX and UIAt this stage, every Android app development company will assign UX/UI Android app developers to the app to build every individual screen that users view. UX aims at improving the usability and simplicity of operation and establishing objective-based interaction between the customer and the product. UI focuses on the look and feel of the mobile app and seeks to complement presentation and interactivity of a product. Various rounds of storyboarding and building the interface ensue to create an exemplary user experience.
- Event-driven ProgrammingEvent-based programming is an architectural development style in which one or more related components in a software system react to a specific response after receiving one or more event notifications. This stage of development manages how data is stored and accessed in the system. Event-driven programming is a series of end cases for user actions that sends a request to the app architecture and incites a response in the form of data drawn from the app.
- Design PatternsThe Android platform offers numerous design patterns for Android app development companies to choose from. These patterns are used in programming the front end and back ends of the app and assist in the testing and re-testing of the app, as well as maintenance when the app is in use.