![]() IDCNY
▬▬▬ International Design Center of NY, Long Island City, Queens, NYC, NY. High definition photo… ✎ Originally this building (constructed in 1908) housed the Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company. In 1946, the Loose-Wiles Biscuit Company officially changed its name to Sunshine Biscuits, Inc. Today the company is a subsidiary of Keebler and the building, with the “IDCNY” letters on the roof (installed in 1985), is now occupied by the Long Island City Business Coalition and LaGuardia College. ✍ Pictured after completion of façade restoration... |
|
One comment